how do you think about using chinese herbs medicines to treat CKD cats?

Forum voor alle vragen m.b.t. nierziekten (nierfalen/nierinsufficientie)
Plaats reactie
softvoice2007
Huiskat
Huiskat

how do you think about using chinese herbs medicines to treat CKD cats?

Bericht door softvoice2007 »

Erik, Sansan and Rik, have you studied (known)about this field before?I read lots of articls on internet, right now in Taiwan and in big city of China--Beijing, they do have chinese pet traditonal medical hospitals there( also they have Acupunctuur treatment)

as far as i know, there are a few supplyments which are made in USA, which contains some chinese herbs too--(containing Rupsschimmel, dongchongxiacao), such as pet wellbeings--KIDNEY SUPPORT GOLD, also Amber Technology Tech Kidney Rejuvenator organic.

I am a chinese with both chinese and japanese backgrouds but having a dutch cat:-), I could read chinese and japanese can also easily get all medicines made in china/taiwan and in Japan(the supplyments of course).

Here is a link for you if you are interested about it.

https://ivcjournal.com/integrative-appr ... ease-cats/
softvoice2007
Huiskat
Huiskat

Re: how do you think about using chinese herbs medicines to treat CKD cats?

This is one chinese herbs medicne that made in taiwan specially for the pets, its called RENASSENCE

A professional and clinical tested herbal formula, to help cat and dog’s renal function.

Applications:

Chronic kidney disease
Acute renal injury
Kidney protection from renal harmful medication
Elevations in renal function parameters
Polycystic kidney disease
Ingredients : Hirsutella sinensis mycelia, Endoconcha Sepiae, Rehmanniae Radix, Plantaginis Semen, Pinelliae Rhizoma, Zingiberis Rhizoma, Ginseng Radix, Achyranthis Bidentataeradix, Aucklandiae Radix, Cinnamoni Cortex, Carthami Flos, Persicae Semen.

Direction for use: Twice daily. 1-2 capsules per 2.5Kg of bodyweight each time, or as directed by veterinarian.

Caution: Renassence is a herbal formula to assist in kidney related metabolism, and not a replacement of any traditional necessary therapies.

Afbeelding
softvoice2007
Huiskat
Huiskat

In chinese medicine, kidney failure can lead to weak in body “yin”, “blood” and “yang.”

Weak Yin: Yin is the body water metabolism. When yin is weak, water can easily lost.

Blood Deficiency: Blood is the main circulation in body. Signs of Blood Deficiency include dry skin, withered skin, pale lips/membrane, weak pulse, and poor hair quality.

Yang Deficiency: Yang is the energy of metabolism in body. Common yang deficiency symptoms includes: slow digestion, vomit, and low body temperature.

Renassence is designed by experienced veterinarian who has practiced clinical chinese medicine for more than 30 years. This special formula includes 12 high quality herbal, which can provide 5 important benefits.

Repair Promoting
Nausea Easing
Water Balance
Facilitating Metabolism
Energy Ascension
softvoice2007
Huiskat
Huiskat

Afbeelding

An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia Glutinosa), Cultivated Cordyceps Mycelium (Cordyceps Sinensis), Astragalus Root (Astragalus Membranaceus), Dong Quai Root (Angelica Sinesis).
ErikPhilippus
Tijger
Tijger

Bericht door ErikPhilippus »

I have not much knowledge of herbal medicine, but I welcome an integral approach including medical knowledge from different directions and background. So I have started reading some of the articles, and contacted also an author of one of the referenced articles, about protein in the diet of cats with kidney failure.
Sansan
Tijger
Tijger

Bericht door Sansan »

Hello!

I think that it is better to use the herbal medicines (TCM) beside regular treatment.
Beside the acute problems, more stable chronical sicknes.

Where i am worry about is the toxicological of the TCM’s. So i prefer to use human products (like al supplements, also glucosamine etc).

For my own Health i have used TCM’s, and i was worry about the PAK’s (toxic)and fungus etc, there isnt much supervision on it.

So, i see it like weed oil: there are brands (oa medihemp) who are tested every batch on things like fungus, bacterial and heavy metals and you can see the results of every batch. But there are a lot weed oil products who havent.

I think it is very important to chose tested supplements.

* we have tried “rhemania” for our ckd cat and he dont react well. I think because his intensinal sensitivity.
Sansan
Tijger
Tijger

Bericht door Sansan »

softvoice2007 schreef: 22 aug 2019 13:08 Afbeelding

An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia Glutinosa), Cultivated Cordyceps Mycelium (Cordyceps Sinensis), Astragalus Root (Astragalus Membranaceus), Dong Quai Root (Angelica Sinesis).
Good product but how are the herbs grown? Pesticides? And how are they dried? I dont like the little information.
softvoice2007
Huiskat
Huiskat

Chinese herbs medicnes has also various ways to treat different CKD patients, they will change several herbs according to their symptomen, basically i have already a receipt for WW, this Oct mid I will go to Shanghai herbs shop and collect it for WW, I will keep you informed after I try it for a while.
Plaats reactie